Jerden Rules Crowbank
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Jerden Rules Crowbank

Official forum of Jerden Rules Crowbank

You are not connected. Please login or register

A Somewhat Less Diplomatic Thread

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1A Somewhat Less Diplomatic Thread Empty A Somewhat Less Diplomatic Thread Fri Oct 11, 2013 4:44 pm

Bedlam

It seems there may have been some confusion last time that I was saying Bison and Critters are the same person. I thought I it was clear with me mentioning Farkistan, and under the context of events that I was commenting on Blind Willie Stavros. See at that very moment I had been discussing his presence in V-town when I found that he had killed me nine blocks away in the same building where only an hour before I had dropped Nils Thevenin, who among other things, is the only witness to Leiter smashing a radio that was mentioned in a CAZ broadcast. While I find Bison's silence, and the ten minute gap between Critter's killshot unusual, and I figure if you're cheat at one game why not another, I am aware that Critters, and Bison (Recockulous) are separate people.

However beyond Beachrat's arrogance with beachdeadrat & ratdeadbeach I couldn't help but notice Bison also rolled his ZFark alt into UDF and is also Vigoda. The thing is BWS has been on the JRC enemies list since April, months before this conflict, and while unsurprisingly not much turns up on google for him (he was only ten weeks old when he lit up a dark to kill Jerden for no known reason) there is another member of the enemies list,  Spartacus Finch, who shares the very same M.O. and was created within four days of BWS. Oddly, while there's only 135 google hits for SF's name, and five when 'urbandead' is added one of them is the Nurglings IDing him as Fark. Almost as if he was wearing Fark tags at the time since I don't see why they would bother searching the name, but indeed he does show up on Fark. So barring the possibility that Jerden has run afoul of seperate farker zergs that happen to be operating in the same vicinity, and who seem to share the same stated goals, that would be you guys again.

TL:DR This isn't Cybernations, no one cares about you're half assed efforts to do your douchbaggery at arms length so you can be the 'good guys' in a war against a group less than a third your size that you're cheating at, and losing. Those who are even paying attention just think you're losers, and their right.

Also now that i'm looking at it all, what's with the digs about how small the JRC forums are? You're from a well established gaming clan that comes from the kind of website that have spawned the groups that have shaped UrbanDead, and even counting your alts and irregularities, like Wouldestrous, then adding a few your not exactly leaving you're mark on UD. Anyway even if it turns out Recockulous gave the other account to his 'brother', and this Nils guy has been setting you up (Gee Willikers!) etcetera, i'm kinda doubtful you're going to offer an apology for insulting Jerden's sovereignty & generosity So instead of my usual attempts at a quip from now on i'll be spelling an out an apology in your blood one letter at a time. I hope this is all clear now. Thanks for reading, and may the rest of your day be as pleasant.

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]